By Ruby S. McKim
One zero one схема для пэчворка с полными инструкциями для кройки и шитья. Различные конструкции схематически описаны, включая дизайны цветов, радужные конструкции, рыб, птиц, листовых конструкций и многое другое. one hundred forty иллюстраций.
Read or Download 101 Patchwork Patterns PDF
Similar needlecrafts & textile crafts books
The forty+ initiatives during this assortment are all designed round the renowned nine-patch block, and entire styles, drawings, and entire step by step directions are supplied. The ebook offers a wide selection of the way to build the nine-patch with kinds which are modern, conventional, and smooth and are ideal for the convinced newbie in addition to the complicated quilter.
Writer Geta Grama’s ardour for materials, colour and styles is contagious! You’ll be captivated through the attractiveness and charm of those intricate-looking shadow trapunto quilts—especially when you observe how basic they're to make. The publication positive aspects 30 tasks (postcards, pillows, tablerunners, and wallhanging quilts) with wholecloth, pieced, or appliqué backgrounds, and various shapes, squares, circles, hexagons, octagons, and 12-sided (dodecagon).
Книга посвящена цветам из бисера.
- Blue & White Cross Stitch
- Choosing craft : the artist's viewpoint
- Bruges Flower Lace
- Tunisian Cables to Crochet
- Zoomigurumi 3 - 15 Animal Amigurumi Patterns
- Encyclopedia of 300 Crochet Patterns, Stitches and Designs
Additional resources for 101 Patchwork Patterns
2. With thread that matches the background, quilt around the flowers, leaves, buds, and stems. Quilt in the ditch right next to the inner border. Refer to Binding and Facing (page 33). 3. Use the 2˝-wide strips to bind the quilt. 4. Add a hanging sleeve. lengthwise to form stems. Press. Appliqué to the background, leaving 1/4˝ overlap allowance to be covered by the orchids and leaves. 2. Appliqué leaves A–O, buds P–Q, and orchid petals 1, 2, 2r, 3, 3r, and 4, in that order. sashiko 1. The key fret pattern is continuous, so start working the pattern from the edges inward.
Prepare and cut out petals 1–4 and P–Q for buds from the pattern (pullout page 1). Leave a 3/16˝–1/4˝ turn-under allowance for hand appliqué. appliquéing 1. Fold the 5/8˝ bias strips in thirds adding borders 1. With right sides together, stitch the 1˝Â€×Â€141/2˝ inner border strips to the sides of the quilt top. Stitch the 1˝Â€×Â€20˝ inner border strips to the top and bottom of the quilt top. Press the seams toward the border strips. 2. With right sides together, stitch the 31/2˝Â€×Â€151/2˝ outer border strips to the sides of the quilt top.
Avoid batiks with a high thread count for the background, because it is difficult to pull heavy Sashiko thread through batik. • 5/8 yard solid dark indigo fabric for background • 1/3 yard striped green batik for leaves and stems • 1/3 yard or fat quarter rose-red fabric with linear lines for orchid petals • 1/4 yard mottled green fabric for inner border • 1/3 yard or fat quarter pansy face or other flowered fabric that can be fussy cut for the center of the orchids Hanging sleeve: • 5/8 yard green batik for outer border and binding • 7/8 yard for backing • 1/3 yard fabric for hanging sleeve The project instructions are written for hand appliqué.
101 Patchwork Patterns by Ruby S. McKim